This DuoSharp® features two sides of interrupted diamond surface sharpening and is the ideal stone for sharpening your blades. The 8 inch length is perfect practically any sharpening jig. While providing a generous sharpening surface, it is engineered to be rugged, lightweight and compact.
- Extra-Extra-Fine diamond (8000 mesh, 3 micron) For the edge enthusiast who wants the ultimate edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond
- Fine diamond stone (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Coarse diamond stone (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron / 220) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Easy counter or bench use with larger, wider diamond surface for sharpening a variety of knives and edges
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®’s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service