This kit of 3 deburring stones is ideal for deburring but also polishing the side of the blade. This seems unsignificant but the side cuts into the ice also.
- Coarse (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge
- Fine (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge
- Extra-Fine (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed — sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Quick edge repair anywhere
- Three different diamond stones: Extra-Fine to polish and refine an edge, Fine for a razor sharp edge and Coarse to transform a dull edge
- DMT®’s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service